Gain clarity and balance, optimise your well-being, and experience a new sense of fulfillment.
“Making Work-Life Balance Work” is a unique, innovative program that benefits women in the workplace as well as their organisations and clients / customers. Your registration fee is inclusive of both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of this program.
Phase 1: Professional development workshop
The full day professional development workshop teaches women the processes needed to identify and review key aspects of their work-life balance and a system to create a short, medium and long term plan for their future.
Phase 2: One-on-one coaching session
Each participant has access to a confidential one-on-one coaching session (video-conference or in-person) in the weeks after the workshop with one of the facilitators. These individualised sessions support and guide the women to take powerful action towards their work-life balance plans and goals, address the obstacles, creatively problem-solve, optimise their mindset and transform their plans into reality.
“Making Work-Life Balance Work” benefits women in the workplace as well as their organisations and clients / customers by:
• reducing risk of burnout
• reducing worker absenteeism
• improving work-life balance
• improving personal resilience
• improving workplace well-being and mental health
• identifying personal and professional values
• bringing clarity to the concept of work-life balance
• identifying key aspects of choice-making
• developing skills in prioritising
• developing a 10 year plan for the future
At the completion of this program participants will be able to:
• identify aspects of work and personal life that contribute positively to whole-of-life satisfaction
• identify factors that positively contribute to work satisfaction
• identify what work-life balance looks like for the participant
• examine and question exercise, diet, and sleep: the chief physical means of tending to self-care
• identify values related to work and other parts of life
• identify personal strengths
• identify personal qualities and skills for further development
• identify work-based goals and the practical steps required to action and achieve them
• identify effective strategies for ongoing work-life balance, success and life satisfaction
• write, review and adapt a 10 year plan for the future
• know where and how to access support and encouragement into the future
Workshop: Next date to be announced
(Coaching Session via Zoom or in-person to be arranged at a mutually convenient time)
Venue details to be advised
Your facilitators are:
- Kathryn Walton (Kathryn Walton Consulting & Outdoors is my Therapy) Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, Bushwalking Guide, Personal and Workplace Coach
- Bel du Bois (Darling Downs Wellness Therapies) Senior Occupational Therapist, Nutritionist, Sleep Scientist, ACT Practitioner, Yoga Teacher, Massage Therapist, Retreat Facilitator, Wellness Coach
Registration fee includes the full day workshop and one individual coaching session
Kathryn Walton Consulting acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.