The Wellbeing Project presents a 1 day workshop “Wellness in the Workplace” on Wednesday 13th March 2019 in Warwick (Qld). We’ve been listening to YOU to create this dynamic workshop and WE can’t wait to deliver it!
Many of our waking hours are spent in the workplace so it’s no surprise that work life and personal life impact each other. Workers, managers and business owners often report difficulty juggling multiple roles and responsibilities, unrealistic workloads, fatigue and tiredness, high stress levels, difficulty sleeping and communication problems.
“Wellness in the Workplace” is a dynamic, interactive workshop that provides YOU with evidence-based information and proven skills and strategies to function at your best in the workplace and in your personal life. You’ll learn techniques to build your resilience, have more energy, manage your work and home stresses, and feel healthier and happier.
The Wellbeing Project is a collaboration between Kathryn from Kathryn Walton Consulting and Bel from Darling Downs Wellness Therapies. This innovative project brings local solutions to local issues using a multi-disciplinary approach. We listen to YOUR needs and customise workshops, training, and other resources to optimise YOUR health and wellbeing.
• 7 hours of dynamic learning with two local experienced mental health workers
• full catering (morning tea, lunch and refreshments)
• handouts and
• a take home bag filled with resources
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- recognise the roles and responsibilities that contribute to the joys and the challenges in your life
- identify practical and effective strategies for prioritising, planning and organising
- identify helpful changes that will bring a better balance to your life
- recognise your signs of unhealthy stress and respond with effective strategies
- identify the factors that contribute to poor sleep and fatigue
- identify ways to improve your sleep and energy levels
- know how to make effective use of boundaries in different areas of your life
- use specific communication skills to improve relationships
- have an understanding of personality and how this affects communication
- develop your personalised plan to build your resilience, have more energy, manage your work and home stresses, and feel healthier and happier
- know where and how to access support and encouragement