Explore the wonders of the natural world
Be captivated by nature’s beauty and strength
Find yourself ….. in nature
EXPLORE is a unique 1 day nature-based retreat for women who want to reclaim parts of themselves that have been lost in the busy demands of life. Join us for a tranquil day of relaxation and connection at the rustic Woolshed Retreat where you’ll be guided through personal reflective activities, small group discussions, a mindfulness walking meditation and a nature craft activity.
Along with a small group of women, you’ll explore, discover and delight in the peace you find in nature and within yourself. You will leave your day of retreat with a sense of wholeness, peace and inner calm, awakened to all your senses, energised for life, and with a plan for how you’ll stay connected with all parts of yourself.
Who is EXPLORE for?
EXPLORE is ideal for women who:
- feel ready to reconnect with parts of themselves that have been lost in the busy demands of life
- enjoy connecting with nature and learning about themselves and the amazing natural world around us
- value tapping into the peace that comes from spending time in outdoor spaces
- are open to new ideas, learning and experiences
- value connecting with other women
- are ready to explore, discover and delight in their outer world and their inner world
What will I gain from the day?
When you join me for EXPLORE you’ll have access to:
- an exclusive and intimate day to explore, discover and delight in your inner world and the external natural world
- connections with a small supportive group of women like yourself
- delicious catering that nurtures your body, mind and spirit
- a journal to use on the day and take home with you
- a simple yet beautiful nature craft activity to take home
- the knowledge, skills and guidance of a mental health practitioner with over 30 years experience
DATE: Saturday 20th May 2023
TIME: 9am – 4pm
VENUE: The Woolshed Retreat, Cunningham 4370 (detailed directions supplied after registering)
CATERING: Delicious and nutritious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea supplied ** Please let us know if you have any dietary considerations in the NOTES section when you pay for your ticket**
REGISTRATIONS: Registrations are essential and close 1 week prior to the retreat unless sold out sooner. Use the ADD TO CART button to register and purchase your ticket.
If you are unsure if this event is suitable for you, please contact us before registering. We reserve the right not to accept registrations on the basis that the event has been filled, cancelled or postponed, or on the basis of health concerns (eg COVID-19) or other professional considerations.
We reserve the right to cancel the event due to insufficient registrations, sickness, injury, health concerns, COVID-19 considerations or any other unexpected situations. If this happens, you will be notified as soon as possible and provided with a full refund or credit.
If you are unable to come to the workshop after registering, you may:
- transfer your ticket to another eligible participant and advise us of the details as soon as possible so we can approve the ticket transfer and update our enrolment form
- gift your registration fee towards a bursary to support someone else to attend a workshop or retreat
- request a refund (you are eligible for a full refund less a $50 administration fee if cancelled on or before 20/03/2023; you are eligible for a 50% refund less a $50 administration fee if cancelled between 21/03/2023 and 05/05/2023; no refunds if cancelled after 05/05/2023)
- contact us to discuss your options if you are cancelling due to a crisis situation