Re-energise and rejuvenate at “Women Empowered: BUSH ESCAPE”
2020-2021 has been a time of rapid change and adjustment and now it’s time for self-care in nature’s playground. BUSH ESCAPE will take you on a unique bush walking journey where you’ll immerse yourself in nature as you push the pause button for a day, surrender to the sights and sounds of the Australian bush, discover new heights and new perspectives on self-care, and connect with other women. BUSH ESCAPE will give you the time and space to listen deeply to your heart and learn practical, do-able and realistic self-care practices that are ideal for women living in our modern world.
When you come to BUSH ESCAPE you’ll have access to:
- an exclusive day to de-stress and practise self-care in a supportive group
- a unique bush walking location
- a nutritious picnic lunch to take on your bush walk
- a delicious afternoon tea
- a take-home journalling kit with all the materials you’ll need for the day and beyond
- the knowledge, skills and guidance of a mental health practitioner and bush walking guide with over 30 years experience
Women Empowered: BUSH ESCAPE is ideal for women who:
- are open to new ideas, learning and experiences
- enjoy the peace that comes from being active in outdoor spaces
- find value in connecting with nature and other women
- are ready to kick-start, review, adjust or transform their self-care practices
- have a reasonable level of fitness (You do not need any prior bush walking experience however you must to be able to walk with the group for approximately 10kms throughout the day.)
DATE: to be announced
** Please add any dietary or other considerations in the NOTES section when you pay for your ticket **
If you are unsure if this event is appropriate for your needs, please contact me before registering. We reserve the right not to accept registrations on the basis that the event has been filled, cancelled or postponed, or on the basis of other professional considerations.
We reserve the right to cancel the event due to insufficient registrations, sickness, injury, COVID-19 considerations or any other unexpected situations. If this happens, you will be notified as soon as possible and provided with a full refund.
If you are unable to come to the workshop after registering, you may:
• transfer your ticket to another eligible participant and advise us of the details as soon as possible so we can approve the ticket transfer and update our enrolment form
• request a refund if you are not able to come due to illness (please note that an administration fee may be deducted from your refund to cover non-refundable costs associated with running the workshop)