This is a FREE workshop however registrations are essential and places are limited. Women living or working in the Southern Downs Regional Council area are invited to participate. Please note, you must be 18 years or older to participate in this workshop and sign a waiver form before participating.
Workshop instruction is being provided by Bel du Bois from Darling Downs Wellness Therapies.
Leave the hustle and bustle behind as you immerse yourself in the bushland surrounding The Grain Shed Retreat in the stunning Goomburra Valley. This workshop combines the joys and benefits of yoga and meditation with a nature walk.
This event is suitable for most levels of fitness. Participants need to be able to walk approximately 2 kilometres on hilly terrain.
Meeting place & Starting time:
Saturday 21st November 2020 (10am – 12pm)
“The Grain Shed Retreat” 841 Inverramsay Road, Goomburra 4362
HOW TO REGISTER FOR TRAIL/OUTDOORS YOGA:
- CLICK ON “ADD TO CART”
- CLICK ON “VIEW CART”
- ADJUST “QUANTITY” TO THE NUMBER OF PLACES YOU WISH TO RESERVE
- CLICK “UPDATE CART”
- CLICK “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
- FILL IN YOUR CONTACT DETAILS
- IN THE “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” BOX TELL US IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS WE SHOULD BE AWARE OF OR THAT MIGHT IMPACT YOUR ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE
- CHECK THE BOX TO SAY YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CLICK ON “PLACE ORDER”
- YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMING YOUR BOOKING. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing that protects you from the sun and is suitable for yoga. Bring a sunhat.
Wear covered shoes suitable for walking on unpaved surfaces such as your walking shoes or runners.
• Bottle of water
• Bring your own snacks
• Rain-jacket and jumper
• Sunhat and sunscreen
• Yoga mats will be supplied however feel free to bring your own
• Meet like-minded women interested in the outdoors
• Enjoy the stunning natural surrounds of the Goomburra Valley
• Combine yoga and meditation with walking in the outdoors
• Learn basic yoga
• Small group workshop enhances learning and getting-to-know each other
• A short nature walk and yoga / meditation session with Bel du Bois (Occupational Therapist, Yoga Instructor, Sleep Scientist)
We love the outdoors in all sorts of weather but sometimes extreme climate and other unexpected circumstances may require postponing this workshop. If you have any concerns about the day, feel free to email Bel at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adventure Therapy Project is an initiative of Kathryn Walton Consulting. This event is supported by funding from Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN.