Meeting places & starting times:
Leslie Dam, Warwick – meeting place to be advised after registering Queen’s Park, Warwick – meeting place to be advised after registering
Rosenthal Scrub, Warwick – meeting place to be advised after registering
HOW TO REGISTER FOR BIRDWATCHING:
- CLICK ON “ADD TO CART”
- CLICK ON “VIEW CART”
- ADJUST “QUANTITY” TO THE NUMBER OF PLACES YOU WISH TO RESERVE ALTOGETHER (eg if you want to book 2 places for Birdwatching #1 and another 2 places for Birdwatching #2, adjust the quantity to 4)
- CLICK “UPDATE CART”
- CLICK “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
- FILL IN YOUR CONTACT DETAILS
- IN THE “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” BOX TELL US WHICH BIRDWATCHING EVENT/S YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR AND HOW MANY ARE COMING TO EACH ONE (eg 2 registrations for Birdwatching #1, and 2 registrations for Birdwatching #2).
- CHECK THE BOX TO SAY YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CLICK ON “PLACE ORDER”
- YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMING YOUR BOOKING. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.
– Wear sturdy covered shoes suitable for walking in the bush such as your walking shoes, trail runners or hiking shoes/boots.
– Bird watching session with a local qualified guide with a Bachelor of Wildlife Science, Remote First Aid Qualifications, and field guiding experience
We love the outdoors in all sorts of weather but this workshop may be postponed if there are extreme climatic or other unexpected events. If you have any concerns about the day, feel free to email your guide Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adventure Therapy Project is an initiative of Kathryn Walton Consulting. This event is supported by funding from Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN.