I’m so incredibly excited to announce that registrations are now open for my online group program THRIVE for Women! Dozens of women have participated in the face-to-face version of this group over the last 6 years and now at last I’m able to offer it online so you can participate in the comfort of your own home (or anywhere else)!
Women often have many roles to fill at work, home and in the community. Self-care often comes last on our list of things to do. Yet there are many actions we can incorporate into our day to strengthen us, help us to be more efficient and effective, enable us to think more clearly and make better choices. When we routinely use these actions, we begin to THRIVE – not just survive!
Are YOU ready to take action? To be consistent with the habits that help you to feel strong and capable? To function at your highest level? To get on top of your stresses? To achieve your goals? To develop mind and body strength? To think like a winner? If so, THRIVE for Women is for you!
What topics are covered?
After many years of working with people one-on-one, I’ve created this group program addressing the issues women often share:
- How can I sleep better?
- How can I maintain a routine of exercise and nutrition that I love, and that is good for my mental health?
- How can I choose and stick to goals?
- How can I get unstuck when things don’t go to plan?
- How can I juggle the priorities in my life?
- How can I best manage the stresses in my life?
THRIVE for Women includes a weekly group video call on different wellness / mental health topics, handouts on everything we cover in the calls (plus more!), a private discussion page, and a BONUS one-on-one session for participants at the end of the program!
** The live group video calls will be held weekly for 6 weeks commencing Monday 23rd July 2018 from 7:30pm to 8:30pm (AEST). You’ll need a device with a web cam or inbuilt camera connected to a reliable Internet connection (eg tablet, IPAD, computer). We’ll be using a safe video conference platform called Zoom for the video meetings – it’s easy to use and all instructions will be given to you before THRIVE starts!
Why join an online group?
I’ve run face-to-face women’s groups for many years now, and they’ve been so successful that it’s time to take them online! This way you can join in from the comfort of your own home. No more child care issues. No more transport or parking hassles. No more juggling work responsibilities to get to the group.
What are the benefits for me?
There are so many benefits when you join THRIVE for Women:
- discover the latest PROVEN strategies for MIND and BODY health
- CONNECT with other women and learn from each other in a CONFIDENTIAL and FRIENDLY atmosphere
- grow RESILIENCE, INNER STRENGTH, SELF-COMPASSION and WELLNESS
- develop a range of SKILLS for living a life that THRIVES
- explore a different topic each week through LIVE ONLINE VIDEO meetings (a recording will be available if you are not able to make it to a live session)
- PROBLEM-SOLVE the real issues that get in the way of self-care routines
- access INFORMATION SHEETS, CHECKLISTS and a PRIVATE DISCUSSION GROUP
- OVER 6 HOURS of access and support in a group that would cost you hundreds of dollars one-on-one
- guidance by an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker using EVIDENCE-BASED approaches
- participate in a BONUS one-on-one session to really make the biggest difference in your life!
To celebrate the launch of THRIVE for Women online, you can currently register at the SUPER-SPECIAL PRICE of $175 with the added BONUS of a one-on-one session at no extra cost. (The total value of this program is over $1000, so it really is amazing value for everyone who registers for this first launch! That’s over 7 hours of contact with an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker guiding you towards a life that THRIVES, plus all the written material and resources for future reference, plus the connections made with the other group members!)
How do I register?
Registrations are easy! Simply click here to go to the booking site where you can make a secure payment online and provide your contact details. Once registered, you’ll receive an email from me with more details about how we will connect together.
What women are saying about Kathryn’s face-to-face groups
100% of past participants have strongly agreed that the group assisted them to develop new knowledge and / or skills in managing their mental health.
The best part of the group was “…..meeting new ladies and realising I wasn’t alone in my feelings or shortcomings, but then learning there are ways I can improve my life.”
“To feel comfortable with the group in a non judgemental way. Learning new ways to think and put into practice stress management. And let go of things out of my control.”
“Realising there are other ways of thinking. There are some things you just can’t control…..no matter how much you worry about them.”
If you have any questions, simply send me a message or give me a call on 0455 992 419. As always, I’d love to hear from you!